Friday, September 14, 2018

The Curse of Chapter Two! ✌🏼(Updated)

For some reason, I often have issues writing chapter two. I guess it's because there is so much drama in chapter one that it seems to kind of fall flat in comparison. Also, I'm responsible for setting up the story and introducing the characters in the first couple of chapters, and in the second chapter, I have to find a way to finish pulling it all together. 

At least, that's what I try to tell myself.

In honesty, since recording this specific YouTube video talking about the issue, I've been going out of my way to make chapter two as dynamic as the first chapter. But for some reason, I still find it hard to get on track, very much in the same way as I have difficulty getting on track before my first cup of coffee. Or maybe my second cup of coffee. It's just an awkward chapter for me, but maybe it's a personal thing. 

Is there a curse of chapter two? Maybe it's simply just a challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment