Sunday, September 9, 2018

What's the best order to read my books? πŸ“š (Updated)

People often ask in what order they should read my books. Although I think most are standalone, I will break things down for those who might be checking them out for the first time. ☺️Here goes....

The Rock Star series:

Fire (2010)
A Spark before the Fire (2012)

The Vampire series:

The Rock Star of Vampires (2014)
Her Name is Mariah (2015)









Different Shades of the Same Color (2016)



The Hernandez series:

We're All Animals (2016)
Always be a Wolf (2017)
The Devil is Smooth Like Honey (2017)
A Devil Named Hernandez (2018)
And the Devil Will Laugh (2018)
Loyalty Above All (there are no exceptions)  (2021)

You'll notice that Different Shades of the Same Color stands alone. There is a minor connection to my current (Hernandez) series. One of the characters from the Hernandez series was mentioned in a couple of chapters, but that's about it. It's a weird book that doesn't have a place on the list.

I always encourage people to go online to learn about each book, read a chapter and see which one speaks to them. My writing is dark fiction, including graphic sex, violence, and inner conflicts. Oh, and there's some dark comedy in there too. πŸ˜‰




No comments:

Post a Comment