Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Jorge Hernandez BLOG πŸ™€ (Updated)

Jorge Hernandez checked into my seventh book, Always be a Wolf, and essentially took over. There was no way he couldn't have become the protagonist because his presence was much too strong to be a secondary character. The Mexican-Canadian was charming, powerful, and dangerous. Unlike other antiheroes in books and television, we weren't just viewing his forceful side but getting a peek into his everyday life. As it turns out, even this was anything but boring.  

I decided to write a blog from this character's perspective because I wanted to introduce him to those who haven't read my Hernandez series yet. I've only written a few posts so far, but I plan to continue to add more in the future. I hope that it gives people an inside view of his life, and unlike my books, it's written in a first-person perspective, hopefully creating a more personal connection between the reader and the character. 

We follow Jorge's journey through the series. Learn more HERE. 





No comments:

Post a Comment