Saturday, January 1, 2022

2021 - My year in review 🎉

Another year has ended and it's time to review what happened in 2021! 


New Books!

Psychopaths Rule the World - June 4, 2021

Loyalty Above All (There are no exceptions) - December 13, 2021

Check out the covers, the synopsis, and read the first chapter! 


Social Media

I joined a couple of new platforms despite the fact that I'm not very tech-savvy and am still learning.

TikTok

Rumble


Media 

We’re All Criminals – The Buzz, PEI February 2021




West Prince author looks back on career so far – West Prince Graphic, September 2021

And of course, My Theme song by Ron Placone, April 2021


Videos and Blogs 

January

Why I'm an author with a social conscience 🌎

     Video
     Blog
 

Why character traits matter 🧐

     Video
     Blog
 

The first paragraph of We're All Criminals ☠️

     Video
     Blog 
 

How did Jorge Hernandez join this series? ☠️

     Video
      Blog 


February

When really bad things happen to your characters 😭

     Video
      Blog 
 

Will the Hernandez children be the future of the crime family? ☠️

     Video
     Blog


March


Secondary characters and how they support the protagonist 😲

     Blog
     Video 
 

Why I love writing about villains ❤️

     Blog
     Video 

Humor in writing 🤣

     Blog
     Video 

Why I sometimes kick things up halfway through my books 🥾

     Blog
     Video


April 



Why Jorge Hernandez constantly corrects how people pronounce his name 🇲🇽

Video
Blog


July


Are your characters RUDE?? 🙀

     Blog
     Video 

Psychopaths Rule the World 🔪

     Blog
     Video 


August 

How Jorge Hernandez always gets what he wants 😱

     Blog
     Video


September

How do I meet my characters 🤝
     Blog 
     Video

October

Why do I pick certain book titles? 📇


   Blog

   Video


November

How much symbolism is in my books? 🧐



     Video
     Blog
 

Why authors need to stop stressing about book reviews and awards 🏆



     Video
     Blog 

 

December

Christmas themes in my books 🎄🎄🎄

     Video
     Blog

Why I don't write warm and fuzzy books 🧸


     Video
     Blog 

Loyalty Above All (There are no exceptions) ☠️


     Video
     Blog 


In 2021, I briefly attempted to create merchandise with my cover images but had difficulty finding companies that were able to create reasonably priced products without crazy shipping costs etc. I'm still looking into it and hope to find a suitable company to work with in 2022.

To learn more about my writing, please go to www.mimaonfire.com

If you are reading this on social media and would like to sign up for my monthly newsletter, please go HERE.

Thank you for all your support and see you in 2022! 


No comments:

Post a Comment