Monday, January 31, 2022

February 2022 Newsletter

Thank you for checking out my February newsletter! What did you miss in January? Here are a few quick highlights!


Videos and blogs:

Why my books are so political 🤥

     Blog 

     Video 

Why my readers love Jorge Hernandez ♥️

       Blog 

          Video 

My two main objectives as a writer 🧐

       Blog
          Video 

And of course, don't forget to check out my year-end review for 2021!! 

BOOK BIRTHDAY!!!

A Devil Named Hernandez was published February 21, 2018 🎉 

And the big news is I STARTED BOOK 17 THIS WEEKEND!! That will be the 12th book in the Hernandez series. Remember, you can read any of these books standalone without getting lost. I will share more information as I have it. 

Thanks for reading! 











No comments:

Post a Comment