Sunday, June 30, 2024

July 2024 newletter πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Happy Canada Day! To those in Canada, I hope this is a wonderful day to celebrate with friends and family. If you're American, Happy Independence Day πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ (a few days early) Not into the parties? Maybe it's a great day to relax with a book!

πŸ₯³ Here's a quick rundown of what's new.

πŸ“½ I'm currently working on uploading all my videos to TikTok. 

πŸ“Ί Check out my LATEST videos/blogs -

     Protagonist switch...what does that mean? Rumble/ Youtube/ Blogger

     Everything an author does (other than write books) Rumble/ Youtube/ Blogger 

     Helping other authors Rumble/ Youtube/ Blogger 

Hope everyone has a wonderful July. ⛱

I still have a few FREE ebooks for Everybody Wants to Rule the World. It's a PDF file (so you can share it with friends) just send me a message and I will send you the link and the code to use to get your copy! Find me on social media and send me a message today!

Thanks for your support,

Mima 


No comments:

Post a Comment