Sunday, July 7, 2024

Why I no longer bug the shit out of people for reviews (and what is way easier...)

I once wrote a blog called, Why do authors bug the shit out of you for a review, where I discussed the importance of writing book reviews. I always felt like asking people to write book reviews was like a teacher instructing them to write a major essay to pass a class. It felt like a lot. And in fairness, I know people don't have time. 

These days I no longer ask for book reviews. Besides not feeling comfortable asking, I think there's a much easier way to get positive attention to my book with someone simply sharing my book on social media. The ideal and easiest way to help is to take a picture of themselves with my book and share it online. It takes a second and is done.

Any good attention is helpful. To learn more about this topic, check out my video:




No comments:

Post a Comment