Sunday, April 30, 2023

May 2023 Newsletter 🌼

I'm checking in for another month and giving you a quick update on new videos, blogs, and writing news!

First things first! May 1st marks another Book Birthday! 🎉🥳🎂 

The Rock Star of Vampires was released on this day in 2014!! Haven't read it? Click on the above link and read the first chapter for FREE on Amazon! To this day, it remains one of my more popular books.

What else is new? I'm working on book #18 (13th in the Hernandez series) along with dreaming up a new series! 🤔🦞   

I have a couple of news videos and blogs to share with you. Check them out and don't forget to like, share and subscribe! It all helps get my work out there for others to learn about, which is especially important now that Bill C11 (Canada) has recently passed. This may make it difficult for my videos to be found or discovered. It's FREE and easy to do, so please help me out.  🥰




No comments:

Post a Comment