Monday, October 18, 2021

Why do I pick certain book titles? 📇

Most of my book titles aren't selected just because they grab attention or suit the book, but also because they sometimes make a statement that I think is relevant. It might say something about human nature, the world we live in, or be a belief that I have about the world. 

I'll let you be the judge. Here are a few titles to consider:

Psychopaths Rule the World 

Do I have to explain this one?

We're All Criminals

Isn't there a 'bad' side to all of us? Do we not all have a dark side?

We're all Animals

In essence, we are all animals. Do we not have natural instincts that relate to those of animals? Are people all that different from one another?

Always be a Wolf

A quote throughout the series is; in a world full of sheep, always be a wolf. That seems pretty relevant in our times.

In the end, I guess it depends on the author's style and motives. Maybe they want a silly title that shows a lighthearted side to their writing. Then again, they might want something dark that suggests murder, crime, or horror. For me, my motive as a writer is to make people think. I guess I feel that if I can't get them to read the book, maybe I can accomplish this (to some degree) by demonstrating my titles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment