Friday, August 27, 2021

September Newsletter 🍁📰

Thanks for checking out my September newsletter! I only have a few things to report for August, so let's get started.

Most of my focus in August was on promoting my latest book, Psychopaths Rule the World. Hopefully, I've done so with new and creative ways to capture people's attention and interest. It's a struggle when you're up against famous names, but I do my best to let people know about my books. I'm currently contacting various libraries throughout the world. And of course, I'm also writing my 16th book. With working full-time, it's been a challenge, but I hope to have another book out this year.

Another project I've been working on is updating all my older blogs (eventually, I may do the same for my videos) so, I only have one new video/blog to share with you:

How Jorge Hernandez always gets what he wants 😱


     Blog
     Video

This is part of the Hernandez series of videos. For the complete playlist, go HERE. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel 😬

Have a wonderful September 🍁

Mima







No comments:

Post a Comment