Friday, March 8, 2024

Who rules the world?

Who rules the world? In the Hernandez series, it's Jorge Hernandez, bitch...

The former cartel king slowly eases his way into business, politics, and even the media.

When I started the series, I had no idea how close my fictional account was to the truth. I didn't realize at the time just how many things are run from behind the scenes. It would be naive to think that world leaders are making decisions without powerful people pulling the puppet strings. It would be equally naive to believe that the media isn't influenced, especially in light of the last few years. 

For many, writing fiction is about falling into a gentle fantasy world, but for me, it's instinctual, and sometimes....often, it turns out to be reality. 





No comments:

Post a Comment