Thursday, December 31, 2020

My Year in Review - 2020, me and Jorge Hernandez ☠️

Good-bye (and good riddance!) to 2020!! 👋🏼


Let's not talk about that terrible C word....you know the one 🙄

So, I'm here to give you a rundown of my year in review - the books, the blogs, the media, and the videos!

The Books

Let's start with the TWO books that I published this year. Both are part of the popular Hernandez series ☠️

She Was His Angel - May 2020
We're All Criminals - November 2020

The Media

The Buzz - July 2020

Blogs and Videos

January 2020

Songs that inspired The Devil and His Legacy
     Blog
     Video


Let's talk about Maria Hernandez 
     Blog
     Video


Be your own media
     Blog
     Video


When characters are out of their element
     Blog
     Video


February 2020

Bookmark giveaway! 🤩
     Video
     Blog

What resources do you use to research your books? 🧐

     Video
     Blog

Why do (my) criminals always win? 😏

     Video
     Blog

Why I will never look at some songs the same way again 😱

     Video
     Blog

March 2020

Writing Blocks and Road Blocks 🚧

     Video
     Blog

The Evolution of Jorge Hernandez ☠️
     Video
     Blog

April 2020

Locked up at home and thinking about writing a book? Here are some videos that might help you out:

Does everyone have a creative side? 

Shout you be a writer? 

Writing blocks and roadblocks

What resources do you use to research?

Dialogue that pops!

Do writers need high word counts?

Should characters be based on people you know?

What is a 3-dimensional character and why do you need them


May 2020

Why I write books at the same pace as a tv show 🙀🔪📺

     Blog
     Video 
 

Are you more of a Chase Jacobs or Jorge Hernandez? 😇😈

       Blog
       Video


June 2020

Do we really need genres anymore?

Video     Blog
 

Why I have 10 different lives 🤪

Video     Blog
 

Why I don't give away free books anymore 🧐

Video     Blog
 

Let's talk about my YouTube channel 📺

Video.    Blog

July 2020

How do you keep track of everything?? 🤔

     Video
     Blog
 

She Was His Angel ☠️

     Video
     Blog
 

Why I won't be putting THIS in my next book 🙀🦠

     Video
     Blog

August 2020

The first paragraph of She Was His Angel ☠️

     Video
     Blog

Book themes that matter 😌

     Video
     Blog 

Why we love the softer side of a gangster character 💀

     Video
     Blog

Why do I choose to be an indie author? 🤩

     Video
     Blog

Why my characters color outside of the lines 🎨

     Video
     Blog

September 2020

Should you put touchy subjects in your books? 😬

     Youtube
     Blogger
 

Stay in touch with your characters ☎️

     YouTube
     Blogger
 

How characters affect each other 🤝

     YouTube
     Blogger


October 2020

Let's talk about Marco Rodel Cruz - the hacker 🖥

     Video
     Blog 
 

What is the Hernandez series about? ☠️

     Video
     Blog

November 2020

The future of my Youtube channel 📺

     Video
     Blog

Does it ring true? 🔕

     Video
     Blog

We're All Criminals - the 9th book in the Hernandez series! ☠️

     Video
     Blog

December 2020

My goals with the Hernandez series
 ☠️
 
     Video
     Blog 

Jorge Hernandez vs. the Greek God ☠️

     Video
     Blog

Do I have to read the entire Hernandez series to follow the latest book? 🧐

     Video
     Blog


😱Wow....no wonder I'm exhausted. 

Happy New Year! Thanks for the support.

Mima 🌼





No comments:

Post a Comment