Wednesday, November 30, 2022

December 2022 newsletter 🎄

We're heading toward the end of another year. It's hard to believe because I feel like not too long ago, I was sunning in the backyard (and I sure as hell wouldn't do that today 🥶) The good news is that the holidays are coming up! 🎄


Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? 🎁


Are you looking to buy someone a book? Are you looking to buy yourself a book? 🙈


May I make a few suggestions? Check out my list HERE.


I have some GREAT news!! I started writing my 18th book, the 13th in the Hernandez series (remember, you don't have to read the entire series to enjoy any of the books!) I still have a long road ahead of me, but I've made the first couple of steps. 


In other news, here are the latest blogs and videos:



A different kind of crime series

    
    Blog
    YouTube
    Rumble

I need your help (and tips on how to help other authors)

    Blog
    YouTube
    Rumble

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. Thank you for all your support. Keep an eye out for my annual newsletter that will give you the breakdown of everything you have to know from 2022. ❤️

Check out some year-end roundups from the past:








No comments:

Post a Comment