Saturday, October 30, 2021

Your November 2021 newsletter is here! 📺

What's up for November? 🍁

As it turns out, October was a pretty uneventful month. I continue to work on my next book in the Hernandez series, but I'm not sure when it will be out. I'm pretty busy with work and life, so I haven't had as I'd like to finish the book. However, I'm getting there...

I continue to look into selling merchandise, but the research is time-consuming. I'm looking for the best quality and value without charging too much for the product. I ran into that previously with high shipping costs. I also am looking into new places to upload my videos. I did look briefly at TikTok, however I'm not sure if it's the right spot for me. Don't get me wrong, the site is fun, but I might not be a good fit for an author. 

I do have one new video and blog to share with you:

Why do I pick certain book titles? 📇





And, of course, a new feature to my newsletter, book birthdays! 🎂

In November, we celebrate two of my books:




Thanks for checking in! Don't forget to like, share and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel!

Have a great November!

Mima 




No comments:

Post a Comment