Friday, October 1, 2021

October newsletter 🎃🎉

It's the spookiest month of the year and that fits right in with my Hernandez series which doesn't need a special occasion to play the evil card. Jorge Hernandez is pretty good at terrifying people throughout the year. 

Let's check out what was new in September!  

To start with, I had an awesome article about my writing in the local newspaper - check out the article here (I believe you can sign up for FREE or click on the image in this newsletter and read it from the photo). It was probably one of my favorite articles about my writing and I was very excited when I read it.

Anything else?

I have one new video/blog to share with you:

How do I meet my characters 🤝



Last, but not least, I've added a new feature called BOOK BIRTHDAYS! With this, I will showcase whatever book has a 'birthday' for that particular month. For October, A Spark Before the Fire turns 10!! 🥳 This wasn't my favorite of my books, however, it was fun to write. Here's a quick review of what it's about:

Jimmy Groome never really believed that his life was worth anything. An overweight and unpopular teen, it takes a suicide attempt to bring a traumatic childhood experience into sharp focus. With some encouragement from family and a counselor, Jimmy picks up a guitar and it quickly becomes obvious that he has a natural talent. After losing weight and joining a band, Jimmy goes from being a shy and insecure child to an outgoing and self-destructive young adult. In a world where sex, drugs, and rock n' roll go hand in hand Jimmy’s future is uncertain.

In this prequel to Fire, we follow Jimmy Groome on his dark path, where he decides if he'll ignite the fire inside - or if he’ll let it burn out and fade away.



Thanks for the support!!



Mima 🌸





No comments:

Post a Comment