Sunday, September 29, 2024

Scary Halloween reading for October 2024 🎃

Good morning and happy weekend, my friend. 🍁

There's a chill in the air as we enter the month of October. 🎃 Life is slowing down after a busy summer, and it's a great time to curl up with a book and take some time for yourself. Of course, if you're crazy like me, you probably already started your Christmas shopping, but we won't talk about that today. 🤭

I wanted to give you a quick update from here. I'm thinking about starting a new book, but that's something I will discuss more in the future.

Meanwhile, here are the latest video! 

Want to see my books? 📚

     Rumble/YouTube


Thanks so much for your support. Please let me know if there are any other writing questions you'd like me to answer in the future. 

Have a great October! 




No comments:

Post a Comment