Tuesday, November 30, 2021

December 2021 newsletter🎄

 What did you miss in November? Let's catch up! 


A NEW BOOK IS COMING SOON! This will be the 11th book in the Hernandez series. Each book is standalone so don't feel you have to start from the beginning (but you might want to!)  I will send you a cover image and description as soon as I have it. 


Check out my latest videos/blog posts!


How much symbolism is in my books? 🧐


     Video
     Blog


Why authors need to stop stressing about book reviews and awards 🏆


     Video
     Blog 


What else is new??

I"m now on RUMBLE - come check out my videos. I'm slowly posting everything from YouTube however, it will take some time. 

I also joined TikTok - look me up @mimaonfire - which is the same for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment