Sunday, March 10, 2024

Finally, here's an update 📰

Oh my! I just realized that I haven't sent a newsletter in so long! I think my last newsletter was for my year in review, three months ago. 


Where do I begin??

First I'm going to tell you about the FREE copies of my latest book, Everybody Wants to Rule the World. No strings attached. This isn't a scam. It's in PDF form and it can be yours for free. Simply reply to this newsletter. 

Check out my latest videos and blogs -

"Sorry, I only read non-fiction"  Rumble/ YouTube/ Blogger 
Do you need the author's POV in a biographies Rumble/ YouTube/ Blogger
My characters display 'toxic masculinity' for some readers Rumble/ YouTube/Blogger
Does a writer have to write everyday Rumble/ YouTube/ Blogger
This is the video where I read to you Rumble/ YouTube/ 

I don't think I have any more news at this time, but I will do better to keep in touch in the future. I plan to keep making videos and eventually start another book. I'm just taking a break. 

Thanks for your support. Please like, share, and subscribe on social media and please take advantage my offer for a FREE ebook (while supplies last!)

Mima 




No comments:

Post a Comment