Saturday, October 29, 2022

November 2022 newsletter ♥️

 Thanks for checking out my latest newsletter. I'm going to keep it short and sweet this month!

To begin with, I'm getting lots of meaningful reports on my books lately, not just the latest (House of Hernandez) but some that were penned years ago. Always great to hear feedback.   

Throughout October, I continue to gather notes for my next book, which I plan to potentially start in November. I've also still working on uploading all my videos on Rumble. Internet speeds are pathetically slow here in rural PEI, so it is taking some time, but I'm getting there.

I had a couple new videos and blogs released in October:

A quick preview of House of Hernandez 🎃


     YouTube
     Rumble
     Blog


Every character has a purpose 🤪

     YouTube

     Rumble

     Blog 


I also did a personal blog, if this interests you. 

     The Shame Game


Thank you again for your support and do keep in touch!

Rumble

Blogger

Facebook

Twitter

Goodreads

Instagram.

Amazon Author Page.

TikTok

Pinterest

Locals

No comments:

Post a Comment