Thursday, July 1, 2021

My July newsletter πŸ“«

I thought it would be fun to start a video newsletter to accompany my standard, monthly newsletter that I send out at the end of each month. I do this in order to review my latest news, videos, and of course, book information to keep everyone up to date. Check it out!

The BIG news for July is that my NEW book is out! Psychopaths Rule the World can be found in most online stores. Here are a few links:


Also, you can find my latest book in the July edition of The Buzz

You can also check out my latest videos/blogs:

Are your characters RUDE?? πŸ™€

     Blog
     Video 

Psychopaths Rule the World πŸ”ͺ

     Blog
     Video 

Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe to my videos. If you hit the bell, you'll receive notifications each time I have a new video up.

Thank you for your support!

Mima 🌸




No comments:

Post a Comment